How to get a Rental Bond Loan
1. APPLICATION & APPROVAL ONLINE OF YOUR BOND LOAN
Simply APPLY NOW online or call us on 1300 324 746.
This involves the following steps:
- 1. Enter your personal details into the online bond loan application form.
- 2. You will receive notification of a credit decision once you have submitted your application, being either a conditional approval or decline.
- 3. If approve, you will receive an SMS and email with authorisation codes.
- 4. You E-sign the contract (there is no need to fax us the contract).
2. SEND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
If you have been conditionally approved, you will need to submit supporting documents for your bond loan application to Housing Bond Loan to verify the details you entered.
Housing Bond Loan follows Australian federal privacy laws to protect your privacy every step of the way.
Supporting documents for your cash loan application
- 1. Drivers Licence or Passport, Medicare card, and a key card from a bank or credit union.
- 2. 90 days of Bank statements showing your name and address as the account holder.
- 3. A utility bill, (gas, electricity, telephone) or a rent receipt confirming your address.
- 4. A recent pay slip.
- 5. Car registration papers (an unencumbered vehicle is mandatory for secured loans).
3. RECEIVE YOUR CASH
Housing Bond Loan transfers all bond loan funds into your bank account electronically, making your bond loan ready for you to withdraw immediately with some banks, the next business day with others.
APPLY NOW. KNOW NOW!